this decision drew a lot of unwanted remarks, particularly from cat haters. puh-lease. nakakairita ha. of course we know and have already discussed the do's and don'ts when it comes to the cats and matthew! argh.
wala lang. naalala ko lang. hay, sad lang kasi i didn't notice that pepper, my black persian cat entered our room and jumped on our bed. i was so surprised that i immediately picked her up and put her outside in our veranda. awww! i miss her! kanina pa siya nagpapansin. :( hindi ko na siya mahawakan masyado as i am always carrying matthew and i don't want her fur to be on my clothes. kakaiyak. ;( i only get to touch the kitties, or at least carry them and hug them right before i take a bath. hay...
1 comment:
Hey! Tagal na walang update!
Anyway, just wanted to say that I can totally relate with your dilemma. Not that I am a cat lover. I am, however, a dog lover. We currently have four dogs, and I cannot imagine living without these four-legged creatures. And so, aside from the usual prayer for a healthy baby (still keeping the faith alive), I am also praying that when the time comes for God to bless us with a child, I hope he/she will not have any allergies to dogs, or other pets.
Post a Comment