Saturday, February 16, 2008

finishing the unfinished

recently linked up with jan, my beautiful friend back in college. :) got tagged and now i have a reason to write another blog entry! ;) tintin, try ko rin ung whats in my bag, pero gusto ko rin may pics so medyo later na yun. :D anyway, here's my attempt to finish 12 unfinished sentences...

1. Today I feel very--- restless. [i have lots of things to do, but i don't know where to start.]
2. I enjoy --- singing and i miss doing it very much. :(
3. I am unhappy when --- i realize i'm going to leave my family in around 9 months. :(
4. I feel good when --- hunny and i are together.
5. I wish my boss --- will find a senior and 2 analysts soon. :)
6. My officemates think --- i am a good dancer. [they THINK lang, haha!]
7. My work area is --- very OP from my teammates. :P
8. I enjoy reading about --- lots of stuff like mysteries, chick lit, market research, haha!
9. I like myself best when --- i succeed a diet attempt. haha!
10. If I had a choice I would --- travel the world with hunny.
11. I wish --- we can pull off a nice wedding.
12. Tomorrow I would like to --- hear mass and have a great dinner with hunny.

now, i'm tagging jamie, jumie anne, ai, hunny, tintin, and alby. :)

No comments: